Your support will continue to improve the quality of life for our residents'.
United Church Homes and Services (UCHS) Foundation provides benevolent support for those in need and funding for programs that enrich the lives of the UCHS family.
- Benevolent Fund - Supporting for those who, through no fault of their own, have outlived their resources
- Spiritual Life - Enhancing the services offered by our chaplains
- Campus Enrichment - Renovating or adding to our communities, improving technology, providing art and music therapy classes, and much more
- Grant a Dream (TM) Fund - "Going the extra mile" to provide residents with longed-for experiences
- UCC Family Fund - Giving benevolent support for long-term employees of the United Church of Christ and its sister ministries
- Employee Assistance - Providing for UCHS employees during unexpected emergencies
- Employee Education - Granting funds for staff members seeking further education